Monday, June 3, 2013

Understanding The Importance Of A Pair of Quality Shoes




Let me tell you a story. One time, I was really excited to go to New Orleans for the weekend. I got down there, and I was wearing these really cheap and flimsy flip flops. I was walking around, and my feet starting hurting, but I didn’t really think that much of it. Then, it started raining and I was slipping all over the place, especially in the French Quarter on the cobblestone roads. My boyfriend had to catch me and stop me from falling on my face several times.

Eventually my flip-flop totally broke, I slipped, and even my boyfriend couldn’t stop me from falling on my face on the pavement. I chipped a tooth, cut my chin, and I ended up needed stitches. Needless to say, my whole trip to New Orleans was ruined and for what? Because I didn’t want to spend more than five dollars on a pair of shoes.

This could have easily been prevented if I had gone online and ordered an actual high quality pair of shoes from Ecco shoes. Ecco makes really comfortable shoes that are also made from only the best materials, and that is definitely something that is true. In fact, when I got home from my vacation, that’s exactly what I did. I got on Comfort Feet Shop’s website and looked at all of the different high quality comfortable shoes that they had to offer. There was actually a great pair of Ariat boots that I almost ordered instead, but I decided to go with the Ecco shoes in the end.

When I got my Ecco shoes, I discovered that they were so incredibly comfortable that I wanted to wear them every day. I ended up taking another trip to New York a few months after I got my new shoes, and I was walking even more than I was in New Orleans. It wasn’t just raining, it was snowing! And I never slipped, and my walking was so great, I felt like I could do it all day long. I also lost five pounds just from the crazy amount of walking that I did!

So, the moral of this story is that a great pair of shoes can take you far. Don’t let your vacations get ruined. Learn from my mistakes. Walk around in a great pair of Ecco shoes or Ariat boots, and you will see exactly what I mean.

No comments:

Post a Comment